17 November 2008

Which Board Game are you?




You Are Checkers



You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.

You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.

You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.

You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!



The funny thing is that I usually lose at Checkers!!! Thanks to Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop for finding this one!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This is a fun game! I was Scrabble! My most favorite board game of all.

Kim H. said...

I was Boggle! But like I said before, I could also be 'scattergories'! :)

Happy Monday morning!
Hugs!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Chess, never enjoyed the game. Couldn't understand it.