14 November 2008

Thanks a lot, Lisa! ;)

I was on the phone with my friend, Lisa, this morning, and she mentioned a show that she and her husband watched this week. It is new to SciFi channel-called Cha$e. It is another reality show, but it takes gaming to another level. She raved about it and even said it was family friendly.

I checked out the website, and watched the first episode with my son, Peter. It is like a real-life video game. Ten contestants-runners-have to run from the hunters. The end goal is to avoid the hunters for 60 minutes (if they tag you, you're eliminated) and make it through the exit point first. The hunters are dressed like they are from Men in Black. Runners have utilites to keep the hunters at bay. It was really on the edge of your seat fun! So, like I said in the title, thanks a lot, Lisa, another must watch show!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Sounds interesting. Will we ever grow tired of reality tv?

Dawn said...

Think I'll be checking this one out. Thanks!