20 November 2008

A Retraction!

I need to print a retraction about something I wrote the other day. I had incorrectly written that the "turkeys" (K4 students) in my sons' school were going to be "shot" during their Thanksgiving play. This actually is not going to happen and never had plans to happen.

I never want to picture my sons' school in a negative light-it is an AWESOME school, and we are blessed to be a part of the community. Consider the earlier post a kind of urban legend which has been debunked, and always remember-CHECK YOUR FACTS!

3 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Whew, I am so relieved!!!

Shannon said...

Have you seen the moive "Step Mom"... with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon? This so reminds me of the Thanksgiving play scene in that movie... where the little boy is the turkey...

LOL!

Susie said...

I thought there was a logical explanation:-)