30 November 2008

Meme

Thanks +JMJ+ for including me in this meme-I was hoping to get tagged for this one!

These are the rules: Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.

My book: The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux: The Story of a Soul.

Page 56, Sentence 5:

One cannot really understand this torture unless one has suffered it. It's quite impossible to tell what I suffered for eighteen months. Even the simplest of of my thoughts and acts become a source of worry.

I pass this on to:

Corinne at Struggling towards Heaven
Evy at Yes, They are all mine
Amy at Escape into my Thoughts
Kim at It's a Dog and Pony Show
Sydney at Diapers and Deadlines

1 comment:

Amy said...

No books here at work, I will do this one later at home :D