30 November 2008

Pictures from the weekend

This was taken on Thanksgiving Day as I tried to get a picture for our Christmas card. Rest assured, I did, but I thought this one was too cute not to share!

My mother-in-law came in Friday to Saturday to do some shopping. Yesterday, we made a trek to the ornament shop. Her sister, Peg, was supposed to come with us, but couldn't make it. The boys were really good in the shop with only one thing knocked over which didn't break! I buy matching ornaments for the boys every year-so they'll each have a full set when they are adults. I also picked up a couple of others as gifts. It was a great day!
Now, we await a snowstorm! We are supposed to have 10 inches by morning! I love this time of year!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Aw, that is a cute pic!

Whoa! 10 inches of snow?!!?!? Where I live, the town would SHUT. DOWN. if we got that much snow! I'm a Yankee by birth and it always makes me laugh when snow is in the forecast here. These Southerners don't know what snow is! They freak and storm the grocery stores for milk/bread/toilet paper at the mention of flurries!

Dawn said...

Cute pictures of the boys! 10 inches! We've just had rain all weekend. Kinda nice though..I just bought a winter coat and I was afraid I wouldn't get to use it..not so..today it was chilly! Can't wait to see pics of the snow.

Susie said...

Great pictures:-)

Kim H. said...

I can't wait to see what picture you selected for your cards. Girl, you are good! I hope you had a great Turkey Day and can't wait to hear if you got your 10 inches?

Hugs!

Maria (also Bia) said...

I love the boys in their matching sweaters!

This weekend I am going to try to get a Christmas photo of our three sons...wish me luck as it's always an ordeal!

Brandie said...

Your boys are adorable! Cute pic! I think it's so cool that you buy ornaments for them every year. I wish my mom would have done something like that for me. I have NO ornaments that mean anything to me. But it's a great idea for maybe when I have kids someday!