19 November 2008

What Color are you?

My friend, Evy, posted this quiz. Curious, I tried it.


you are seagreen
#2E8B57

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

5 comments:

CJ Sweet said...

Hi! Now I've left you an award! Come on over and get it! :-)

Shannon said...

My color is thistle. Thistle?!!?!! I don't even know what color that is!

Anonymous said...

That was fun...mine was spot on!

Susie said...

That's cool!! I am dark violet and a pretty good description of me:-)

Just Tera said...

My color is firebrick red which is about my favorite color and pretty well describes me.