02 April 2008

B is for BFFs-Corny but true!

I had the opportunity and pleasure of going out to dinner with my friends, Lisa, Michelle and Sydney last night. Yes, we did talk about what we had just read, The Friday Night Knitting Club. By the way, it was a fabulous read, and I highly recommend it!!!

What I really want to write about, though, are the women I was with. Lisa, Michelle and Sydney mean a lot to me, and I want to make sure they know this. I have said before that these three brought me through one of the hardest times in my life, but what amazes me is how we can talk for hours. They are so wonderful, not just in the bad times, but ALL the time. Ladies, I value your friendship, and am so blessed to have you in my life!

2 comments:

writermom said...

Thanks, T - you are such an awesome friend and great person. We sure ended up with a great bunch of girlfriends! Looking forward to our next venture!

writermom said...

You've also done your share in getting me through my share of 'garbage' in my life - thanks!