21 June 2008

Tomorrow...

So, tomorrow I will write my 100th post! It is amazing that I have written on here that many times. I am a little stressed out about it, though! When Sydney wrote her 100th post, she wrote 100 things about herself. It was really interesting, and I found out things about her that I didn't know. At the time, she challenged me to do the same. I am trying, but so far I am only at 56. I just am not that interesting!

So, if you feel so inclined, check back, and see the train wreck that is 100 things about me.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Don't sell yourself short. You are a very interesting person! You'll notice I had to dig very deep to get my 100 things. I also mulled it over for about a week, and took some things out and added new ones.

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am trying to think of 100 things about me that are interesting. Can't get past the flab, grey hair and stretch marks and who cares about those, except me? I am watching and waiting:)