05 June 2008

Schoolhouse Rock!

For the past few months, my home has been a schoolhouse of sorts. My niece, Meghan, attends an online school. As many of you know, my sister has been having some health issues, and so, Meghan began coming over here to do her schoolwork. It really was a win-win situation for the two of us. I could help her in the subject areas that she needed help, and she would help me by babysitting when I needed to run errands.

When she started coming, she was a bit behind in History and Science. I am really proud of her. Not only did she catch up, she finished all of her work about 2 weeks early! Today is the official end of school for her. She is no longer a seventh grader. This fall, it is eighth grade! It has been amazing to see the transformation this semester from big girl to teenager. Megs-I am so proud of you! Go enjoy your summer-you deserve it!

No comments: