15 July 2010

Recipe Swap Thursday-Summer Entrees!

Recipe Swap Thursday

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

2-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts

Fat-Free Wishbone Italian dressing

Romaine lettuce

Roma tomatoes

Croutons

Caesar dressing of choice

Grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Marinate chicken breasts in Italian dressing for anywhere from 4 hours to overnight. Grill to cook, and slice. Combine other ingredients and top with chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite go-to summer recipes-especially when I don't feel like cooking! So easy and so yummy!

Now it's your turn! What is your go-to summer recipe? Grab the code from the bottom of my blog, post your recipe and then come back here to share!


3 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I cannot get the Recipe Swap link to work on my blog, but I did post a recipe tonight.

Jamie Jo said...

I'm kitchen blessings, I joined in today!!! (aren't you proud of me?)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.