08 June 2010

Check this out!

I am on the tail end (5th from the bottom) of 22 cousins on my Dad's side. One of the things I have loved about Facebook is getting to know my cousins who are closer to the other end better. We are having so much fun sharing pictures and memories. It helps on those days when I miss my Mom and Dad.

One of these cousins is my cousin, Carol. I have great respect and admiration for her. We sync on the important issues, and she has a wonderful sense of humor. She also is a fabulous cook and photographer!

Carol has now joined those two passions! She has started a food blog! Please check her out-she will definitely make you hungry! Here is the link to Mama Latte's Kitchen! Mangia!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

very cool, I love cooking blogs!

So glad you have connected with your cousins, what a gift!

Crazy Momma said...

mmmm, can't wait to try the pizza on the grill. That looks awesome. Cousins Rock! :-)