28 January 2010

Wow!

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! I really needed to be lifted up, and I definitely was! That is what I love about this beautiful blogging community-we are here for each other!

I am looking forward to Saturday, as one of my best friends talked me into attending our diocese's Women of Christ conference. I am looking forward to having some time for myself and time with Jesus. I believe in the schedule of the day there is besides a number of great talks, the opportunity for Confession, Adoration and it closes with Mass. I will take your intentions, spoken and unspoken with me and, of course, pray for each of you!

8 comments:

Corinne said...

I'll be there too!

Therese said...

thanks so much for taking us in prayer Therese.

I know you will already have this intention but just lift our little boy up in prayer for a safe and quick delivery.

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
I'm praying for you, for God's strength for you. Please print this Bible verse out and take it with you each day, for it is my gift for you. :D

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Love and blessings,
Jillian
http://footprintsdiary.com

Sarah said...

Glad to hear it Therese!

Enjoy your day on Saturday. I will be attending a Women's Conference too that day. In turn, will keep you in my prayers that day as well!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, goodie, I was hoping Sarah-Hopeful Heart was coming!! I'll be at the same conference that she is going to! (I look forward to it every year)

We'll be thinking of you and praying for you....secretly wishing we were at the same conference too!

Nancy said...

Enjoy your wonderful Saturday...I will keep you in my prayers!

Herd Momma said...

You will have a wonderful time. Thank you for keeping us with you as you go. I pray you have a long wonderful Blessed Day.

Anne said...

I'll be looking for you! It would be a great place to finally meet, wouldn't it? I pray you are feeling better, maybe this day will be the healing for your brokenness!