04 January 2010

Sisters in Faith

What a great way to start the new year! Thanks to Nancy who truly is a Sister in Faith! Please also check out Karinann, the originator of this award!
As Blog Awards go, you are supposed to pass them on to other bloggers who you feel represent the spirit of the award. In this case, the instructions are: 1. To pass this award on to sisters who have been blogging with me from almost the beginning, 2. Include at least one new Sister In Faith.
Here are my sisters:
I know I could come up with more. Thanks to Nancy for the award! You all truly do lift me up, and I am so thankful for you all!

7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! God bless!

We are all sisters in faith aren't we? It's such a wonderful thing to "meet" in blogworld!

Sarah - Kala said...

This is the third time (blushing terribly at the mo') I've been given this award . . . I'm just chuffed to bits! Thank you for this. I do feel blessed by your blogship (actually, friendship). Love ya and many blessings be to you and yours.

I'm in excellent company!

Sarah said...

I am honored!!! Thank you for including me. Truly , it made my day. :)
As soon as I can get to a regular computer I will be sure to repost.
Thanks again! {{hugs}}

Gramma 2 Many said...

What a sweet award, and thank you so much for thinking of me:) But who do I award to? We have so many of the same bloggy friends:)

Kim H. said...

Thank you, my love! I am honored and blessed to call you a "Sister in Faith."

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
Thank you, my friend, and I am honoured to call you my friend. :D

I am also extremely honoured to receive the Sisters in Faith award. :)

Have a wonderful 2010,
Blessings,
Jillian

Allison said...

I am grateful to the blogworld for making us all sisters and friends in faith!

Thanks Therese for your thinking of me.