Here we go again! You can read more Quick Takes over at Jennifer's.
1. Sweet Alexandra turned 5 weeks yesterday! She is being baptized on Sunday. Please keep her in your prayers. Here are some new pictures!
2. I am feeling really overwhelmed today! There is so much to do to get everything ready for Sunday. Please pray for peace for me that I can calmly get everything done. As soon as I am done with this post, it is time to set to work. I just need to get these thoughts out.
3. I had a really upsetting email this morning. I can't say more than that because I was accused of turning things into blog fodder (oops, I just did, didn't I?). I am going to let it go now because I feel like it is Satan trying to get under my skin as we prepare for Sunday. I had something similar happen on the eve of being induced with Alex. So, I am going to pray through it and let it go.
4. I am thankful for my friend, Lisa. I wish you all could know her-she is that great! Suffice it to say, she always has a moment when I need to talk through things.
5. Does anyone know how long joint issues can last post pregnancy? I have tendonitis normally, but it is horrible during pregnancy, and it is continuing now. I crocheted for about an hour last night, and the entire time, my hand was numb and I had shooting pain. A couple of summers ago, I saw a chiropractor for this, as well as my TMJ and some hip pain (sounds like I am falling apart!), and she was fabulous. Unfortunately, our insurance does not cover chiropractic.
6. Speaking of crocheting, I finished my gift for Shawna's sweet Maggie! I am going to mail it today, and will post pictures as soon as I know Shawna has it. If you are on Ravelry, the pictures will be up there shortly. Email me for my username if you are on Ravelry and want to see it.