This is my first time participating, but I feel like I have a lot of little things to say, so I thought I'd give it a try!
1. I started teaching again last night. I know-only 3 weeks after baby! I only would have gotten one more week, and with hours being so low and having the recent pay-cut, I figured I could handle it. I taught 2 hours last night from the comfort of my bedroom. The only downside? I missed my baby girl very much!
2. Speaking of work, I received an email asking that I apply to be a math content writer! I am hoping that this is the window God is opening for me after not getting the Lead Teacher position. Please say a prayer for this one as it would be a good move within the company. I have to write a math lesson to submit with my resume. It's on linear equations-UGH!
3. You know the saying that when God sends a baby, he sends a loaf of bread? I always have looked for the mega loaf with every baby. When Alexandra was born, I kind of decided that there wouldn't be one what with my pay cut and Andy's wage freeze. I decided to be content with the fact that I could still stay at home with my kids, and teach in the evenings online. What I have realized is that God has sent us many mini-loaves this time of which I am very grateful!
4. I really dropped the ball with Recipe Swap Thursday! I am so sleep deprived, that I totally forgot. I felt really bad about it. I am going to pre-post next week.
5. I have also dropped the ball on the gift for Shawna's baby, Maggie. Really, Shawna, it's almost done!
6. I had to run up to school this morning with Drew's baptism pictures for religion class today. I am forgetting a lot lately, and not liking it. I know I need to cut myself a break. Alex is only 3 weeks, but I don't like feeling so disorganized.
7. Speaking of 3 weeks old, here is my little Alexandra:
Stop by Jennifer's for more Quick Takes!