08 August 2009
In 2000, my parents bought me a machine, and I have used it for a few things, but my frustration level the last time I used it caused me to used stitch witchery the last time Drew needed jeans hemmed. I could not find the instruction manual. My dear sweet husband found the manual online and helped me load the bobbin which was what I had been doing wrong the last time I sewed with it. Frustration over! The strips on the left were the first set I made (to Andy's specifications) only to find out they were measured wrong (ya' think!). I gladly made the right size which are the longer ones on the left.
Now that I realized what I was doing wrong, it makes me want to try a simple project again...maybe after I finish my current knitting project, and have a baby!
Posted by Therese M at 5:27 PM