31 August 2009

Monday

Can I whine? I am soooo tired! I wound up with the cold that the boys had last week, and am trying to get past it. So, besides not sleeping because I have to go to the bathroom, I couldn't breathe either.

I am sticking to my promise of trying to slow down. I did have to take the boys to school supply drop off this morning. Now I have like 5 workbooks to cover for Drew in clear contact paper by tomorrow. Target was out! Hoping Andy can pick it up on his way home. I did some minimal grocery shopping-just trying to stock up on some easy lunch options for the boys for the first few weeks of school. I don't usually buy single serve things because they are expensive, but my sanity is at stake here!

I am now going to try to put my feet up for a few before taking the boys to soccer. Pray for some progress when I go to the OB tomorrow...I am so tired!

5 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

It is almost over!! Just days to go now. You will make it.

Kim H. said...

Oh honey, hang in there!!! Just keep thinking of her beautiful, pink face and it'll all be worth it. It's gonna be over soon!!!

And yes, you make it easy for you -- whatever it takes. Our kroger has had lunchable for .99 and we've been buying those in bulk. My kids are already sick of sandwiches week three.

I'm praying, praying, praying for you!

Frizzy said...

Praying for your health and for progress with the baby. Sounds like you're doing the right thing and making choices that will help you out. Good for you!

Jamie Jo said...

Hoping and praying that doctor takes you today!!

You can whine anytime, you've earned it!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!