Ravings of a Mad Housewife has given me an award! It is my first! Thanks so much, Jaci! I am flattered that you thought of me!
Now I get to pass it onto 5 people that I think are worthy. Here are the rules:
If you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do.
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
Now for the fun! Here are my winners:
1. Diapers and Deadlines: Musings of a Media Mom In addition to being one of my best friends in real life, Syd is a fabulous writer with great perspective on being a working Mom.
2. American in Norway I love Tressa's writing, and her stories of being an American living in Norway!
3. Escape to Thought I found Amy's blog on Nablopomo, and I was immediately hooked! She is a Rick Springfield fan, like I am!
4. Yes They are All Mine This is a great blog by a Grandma of a big family! It is one of my favorites!
5. Susie's Homemade This blog is by my friend, Sue. We went to high school together, and is still one of my best friends. She is working on starting up her own ETSY business. Check out her yummy treats!