31 December 2008

New Year's Eve!

We have not a thing planned for tonight. We have come to watch the ball drop in New York (an hour earlier than us) and call it New Year's. I actually have to work tonight from 5-10 but at least I am not teaching (doing my team leading position instead) which means I just need to have my computer at my side. We will have snacks with the kids-very low key.
May 2009 be good to all of you! If you are going out, stay safe! Thank you all once again for coming on this journey with me. I look forward to next year! God Bless!

7 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds like the perfect evening! Have a Happy New Year and I look forward to our journey together and apart in 2009:-)

Sarah - Kala said...

Happy New Year!
I'll have a beer, likely, but that is pretty much it. More than two and the morning isn't worth it, you know? I like my celebratory pint and calling it a night. Hugs, and the best of everything to you in the coming year,
Sarah

Herd Momma said...

I too have enjoyed getting to know you in 2008 and am looking forward to all the post in 2009. Enjoy your evening. Not sure yet what we might do. J&J are at the farm. A&W came home from the farm today not feeling well. Tom still sick, me still feeling yuck. So no dancing and drinking tonight for us. Sound like delivery pizza and a movie to me.
Happy New Year!

Amy said...

We are having a very low key night, also. I am not into partying.
It's been great following your blog and getting to know yet another Rickfan! I hope you and yours have a great new year :D

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Therese!!!!

Clare LoCoco said...

oh goodness! martha was convinced that since the ball dropped in new york at 11 they moved the new years time back one hour....so annoying .... she wouldnt believe anything but that!!

Sydney said...

Wow! love the new blog look!
We just stayed home too. I actually fell asleep before midnight!