29 December 2008

I must have been good!

My dear husband, Andy was very good to me this year!
He gave me gifts to keep my creative juices flowing!

I got all of my looms! I had only asked for the long set, but am excited to give the round looms
a try. I also received a book with different stitches, as well as, some crocheting supplies.

Andy also got me some more items to feed my cake decorating hobby (I think he is asking for cake!).
I received the tilting turntable, and assorted goodies that I can't wait to try out.
I am planning to take course 2 in the Spring!


This is my latest project. My sister loved the blue scarf. This one is for my sister-in-law.
I told Andy that I am going to need a yarn allowance in the budget in 2009!


9 comments:

Kim H. said...

T~

Merry Christmas honey! I've missed you. Wow - you were definitely on the nice list this year - with a heart like yours, I know you'd never be on the NAUGHTY list!

Thank, thank, thank you for my adorable reindeer. He arrived on Christmas Eve and we put him right on our tree. It means the world to me. You are so incredibly thoughtful!

And you know your Christmas card is going in to my album - I'm starting a page for your family, which means now you have to keep sending me your cards so I can see how your kids grow! :)

Hugs!

Gramma 2 Many said...

What wonderful gifts!! I just saw the tilting turn table this week. I have the one that does not tilt. I do not do enought cakes anymore to merit the new one.
Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card. I feel so blessed to be included on your mailing list. The boys look so cute and happy.

Susie said...

That scarf looks great!! And, awesome score on the cake decorating stuff!! I got a bunch of stuff too. As a matter of fat, I was trying to find a place for everything today:-)

Lisa said...

First I love the background choice of your blog. I may have to use that one from time to time. I noticed you have one of those knitting things. Is it easy to use? I'm crafty but knitting and crotching are not my area.
Lisa
www.houseofmanyblessings.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

I love my looms!!!! I am so excited because I thought of a cute Halloween craft to make on the round looms --- Yes Halloween and it's not even January yet!!!

Run over to my blog --- I started my giveaway today!!

Amy said...

Cool stuff, what a great hubster!
I love the scarf, that color is great :)

Anonymous said...

this scarf is beautiful and she is going to love it!

Sarah - Kala said...

Great scarf! When I see your looming I think I should pull out my circle ones and start making hats again. Hmmmmm. I think I should finish the cross stitch first. But, I'm thinking about the hats. ...

Sydney said...

I got the long looms and the circle looms, too. I LOVE them. I also bought that book, and just ordered "The Loom Knitting Primer."
More fun for the next time we have a yarn night!