16 April 2009

I've got nothing!

I haven't written this week because, well, I have been busy chasing the boys, and trying to spend some time with my hubby (Everyone is off this week)...I just haven't felt like posting a whole lot. I am tired, and have no creative juices flowing whatsoever!

As some of you have done recently, I have decided to open this up to you. Anything you want to know about me? Just ask by leaving a question in the com box, and I will do my best to answer...

(OK, now my insecurities are kicking in...what if NO ONE has a question???)

6 comments:

Amy said...

What are you going to name your baby??

How did you meet your husband?

How did he propose??

There ya go! 3, just in case you don't get anymore, but you will :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this should be fun!

1. If you could pick one place in the world to go on vacation for free, where would it be?

2. Would you rather shop for things for yourself or relax at the spa?

3. When do you find out the if the baby is a boy or girl?

Sarah - Kala said...

What are your fav things to eat and what are things you do not ever passing from your gob into your tummy again?

Therese said...

okay I have lots of questions I can think of.

What is your favourite movie of all time?

Do you have a number of children that you would like to have?

What is your favourite childhood memory?

Do you have any hobbies?

Gramma 2 Many said...

Your first date with DH. All of the fun details.

Kim H. said...

Okay, what's your favorite restaurant and are you a get the same item every time kinda gal?

I know. It's a lame question. I'm just hungry -- and tired -- MUST.GO.TO.BED!!!

Hugs!