16 August 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Within the past couple of weeks, I was tagged by 2 people-Mrs. 0309 at Outnumbered Two to One and Deanna at Eight is Great. Because I am unable to come up with 12 quirks about me, I am putting them together, so you only get 6! Now, for the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are my unspectacular quirks:
1. I don't like bugs-of any kind. They really kind of freak me out!
2. I tend to be kind of OCD. I used to really get worked up if a virus was going around, but then we had rotovirus in the house for 3 weeks, and puke really doesn't faze me any more.
3. I am addicted to reality TV. The Amazing Race is my favorite! I can't wait for it to start up this fall!
4. I love rainy days! I love to curl up in my chair with a good book or my crocheting and listen to the rain.
5. I don't like seafood. Enough said!
6. I am very allergic to cats. I wheeze, need an inhaler, and get hives. It's not pretty!

I am not going to tag anyone specifically. If you want to play along, please do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently that six quirks virus is going around. lol.