16 August 2008
Waaaaaaaaaaay back in July, Sydney over at Diapers and Deadlines presented me with this award. Life's been crazy-busy, so I am spending some time while I am on-call at work today catching up!
Here are the rules:
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Here are my award-winners...Oh wait, we are all winners...Ahem...The award goes to:
1. Gramma 2 Many at Yes, they are all mine: I love this blog! She has become someone I look forward to reading, and someone I love to hear back from on my blog as well. I feel like I know her even though we have never met.
2. Deanna at Eight is Great: A fellow Wisconsinite, and mom to 8 kids-another blog I look forward to!
3. Jessica at The Life, Faith and Creativity of Jessica Turner: OK, I know I'm biased, but Jessica is my cousin, and a very talented person as well as a new mommy. You should check out her blog just to see pictures of her baby, little Elias! Too Cute!
4. Sometimes Sophia at I Hope You Have a Good Day, Charlie! Another read I look forward to! Beautiful photography as well!
5. Karen at Food, Glorious Food...and life in general: I just found this blog when Karen stopped by yesterday, and I am hooked!
6. Amy at Escape Into My Thoughts: I have read Amy for a while now. I consider her one of my first bloggy friends! I love reading her thoughts, and she loves Rick Springfield as much as I do!
7. The Wilson's House: Another blog that I can't get enough of! Make sure you stop by and say Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Therese M at 9:39 AM