01 June 2009

What a weekend!

We had quite the busy weekend, and I am paying for it this morning! We drove about 2 1/2 hours away on Saturday to see my niece, Meghan, graduate from eighth grade. We are really proud of her and all of her hard work. After a family lunch at Red Robin (YUM!), the boys headed back home in one van, and the girls (my sister and I and four of her daughters) headed to the outlet mall for some retail therapy.

We had a TON of fun, and I bought a couple of things for the baby, including a onesie that said, "Wrapped around Daddy's little finger!" Andy thought that one was really cute, and fairly accurate! We arrived home about dinner time, and wow, was I tired!

Yesterday, we had a party for Meghan, her sister, Monica (who had just graduated from college), and their youngest brother, Tim (his 9th birthday). I'd like to say we took pictures, but Andy was busy playing volleyball with the kids, and I was just too wiped from the day before.

Today, I am slowly playing catch-up. Only 2 weeks of school left. Summer can't come soon enough!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a busy, but great weekend it was! Thanks for coming! I look forward to seeing you again at my dance recital Sunday...lol! I am so glad to be on summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

That party was soooo fun! ♥

Brandie said...

Wow! Busy, busy! I like busy weekends, but I LOVE weekends with nothing planned :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend. I don't mind the busy-ness as long as I am with my family :) Cute onesie...and she definetly will be :)

Therese said...

that sounds like a great weekend Therese. I am sure your little girl will have daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Therese