30 June 2009

Trying to get back in the swing of things...

It has been crazy busy since we got back from the water park. Thank you all for the prayers for my mother-in-law. She came home from the hospital today. She looks much better, but is still in pain, and has a ways to go in her recuperation.



My in-laws live about an hour away, so there has been a lot of travel back and forth. Can I just say that I am tired? I have taken off of teaching for the rest of the week in hope of trying to catch up on some much needed rest. I had my final ultrasound yesterday, and I promise to post pictures tomorrow.



Sorry I haven't been commenting much-did I mention how tired I am? I have read everything, and as always, I keep you all in my prayers. Hope to get back in the swing of things soon!

1 comment:

Herd Momma said...

Don't worry about the commenting. I can only imagine how tired you are. So happy for Peter at Mass. Audrey hasn't had interest in serving. Way too shy. William will probably want to and well that scares the toot out of me. Glad I know the scheduler. I'll rally for a well experienced/very patient older kid.
Love the pic of the baby girl. Keep yourself healthy, get your rest. Blessings friend.