17 February 2010

Ash Wednesday!

And so it begins! I feel like we got off to a good start this morning by making it to Mass. Andy and I sat with Michael and Alex while our big boys sat with their classes. It was a beautiful Mass, and I feel like we are off to the start I wanted! As Mass ended I happily joined in on one of my favorite prayers:

"O Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine! Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the altar, now and forever, Amen!"

So, what have I decided? I want to be able to spend more time focusing on my Faith and on my family this lent. I will be only posting on Sundays and checking through my google reader then as well. (We practice that Sundays are not Lent, so you can have what you have given up). If you need to get a hold of me, please email me (can't give up that one because of work!).

I love you all and pray we all have a fruitful Lent. Pray for me as I will pray for you!