Thanks to +JMJ+ for coming up with my interview questions. These are some really good ones!
If you want to participate, simply leave a comment saying "Interview Me", and I will send you 5 questions, and then you can answer them in your post, and the chain continues...
Here we go!
1. In your profile you mention the 80's, a defining decade for many of us. Is there a song or movie from the 80's that holds special memories for you or is somehow defining of who you were?
HMMM...so much music that I listened to back then...I have to say that "I Had the Time of my Life" comes to mind, and I really did! I was fortunate enough to go to an All Girls' Catholic High School, and some of those friendships have been the most important in my life, and continue to this day!
2. What advice would you have now for that girl you were almost 20 years ago?
I would tell the young me not to sweat the small stuff. I spent so much time wrapped up in worry, and it was always the the things I could not control. I would also tell myself to enjoy these years because they do go quickly!
3. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I can honestly say that I wouldn't change my name. I am the only one in my family not named after a family member. My Mom had a great devotion to St. Therese the Little Flower. She had a late miscarriage before she was pregnant with me, and she asked St. Therese to intercede, and if I was a girl, she told St. Therese that I would carry her name.
Looking back, I took Anne for my confirmation name, while I love that I took the name of Mary's mother, I do wish I had added Mary in there somewhere.
4. If you could wake up in any place in the world tomorrow with a paid week's vacation in front of you, where would you be?
This is an easy one. I would go back to Italy, particularly Rome. I studied there for a semester in college, and I would love to go back-with my hubby this time!
5. Besides your genuine friendliness and support to all of us in the blogsphere, what other talents come naturally to you?
Thanks for the compliment, Allison! I love to sing, cook and bake. My Dad used to tell me that I inherited my Mom's talent for cooking and baking, and I do my best to carry that on in her honor! I also fancy myself a bit crafty. I crochet and loom knit as well, and am working at becoming better at both!
Thanks for the great questions, Allison! I hope I did them justice! Remember if you want to participate, leave a comment asking me to interview you!