24 March 2008

More Writing...

In the past couple of weeks, I have been doing more writing. My friend, Sydney, introduced me to a site that is for aspiring writers. It is a freelancing site, where you can write on a variety of topics (thousands really) and they give you some of the ad revenue. They also have contests, where they will list 25 topics under a general heading, and depending on how your articles rank against the others in the given topic, you could win anywhere from $75 for first place to $5 for fourth through sixth place.

Now, I don't think of myself as a writer, but I do think that I have things to say. Luckily, one of the topics this week is Catholicism-something near and dear to my heart. I am enjoying seeing my thoughts form on the given topic. I have written 11 articles so far-six under the Catholicism title, and the other five in various areas. Again, I am by no means a writer-I'll leave that title to Lisa and Sydney, however, I am enjoying the experience, and the opportunity to share.

No comments: