11 February 2016

Remember me?


Pardon me while I dust things off a bit...So it's been 5 years since I posted here. I started a couple of other blogs and it just never felt right. This Lent, I am taking a Facebook fast, and I need a place to write. I am trying to focus on my spiritual life, as well as overall well being. When I stopped writing here, it became too easy to just post a quick update over there. I had some issues going on with former friends, so I needed the break. It feels good to be back, and I hope that some of you who remember me will come a long for the ride. More to come, but for now, know that I am trying to get my groove back. There's going to be a lot of musing going on...hope you're ready! 

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I'm in the same boat. I've tried to pick up where I left off before Little Bird joined over and over. However, this year I'm going to get my writing life back. As you said, FB is great for quick updates but it doesn't seem to have the depth our blogs share. I'm thrilled you're here!