24 September 2008

A plug for Hope Alexander!

I think it was a couple of weeks ago that I introduced a new blogger, Hope Alexander. If you haven't checked out her blog, Reflections of Hope, you really should-she is that good! She only posts once a week, and she really had a great one this week, so check her out!

The reason I am talking about her again-besides the fact that I think her writing is FABULOUS, and I am crazy about her (even though she won't let me tell you who she is!)-is because she has started a second blog aimed at kids and teens, particularly girls. She is a mom to 7 kids, and 5 are girls! It is called "Hey Hope...What do you think?" You know how Dear Abby will answer questions that kids/teens write in about the issues they are facing-this blog is the same concept except that Hope's thoughtful responses will include, well, a Christian perspective. (Dear Abby's responses to teens usually leave me screaming at the lack of faith in them). So, if you know a kid or teen who is looking for a solution to a problem, you might want to point her there! Hope also invites parents to check in, so check it out-you won't be disappointed!

No comments: