16 September 2008

I know, I am breaking my promise!

I know, I promised not to become a political blogger, but to me this woman's story is just amazing! Her name is Gianna Jessen, and she is an abortion survivor. That's right, I said survivor, as in she was the baby aborted! Her mother tried to have an abortion at 7 1/2 months, and Gianna was born alive. Because of the nurse on duty, Gianna was sent to the hospital. Because of the saline injection her mother received, Gianna has Cerebral Palsy. Gianna calls this a gift. This video is from her appearance on Hannity and Colmes the other night. What an absolute miracle this woman is, and what a testimony to life!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. what an incredible story. thanks so much for sharing!!!

Shannon said...

Her story is incredible!

Gramma 2 Many said...

I missed the program, but heard about it. Have heard about her too. She has been speaking since she was a child.
Isn't our God an Awesome God?

Unknown said...

WOW... Just goes to show how little I know... I had no idea...

CJ Sweet said...

Wow! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am so glad I came to yours and saw this!!! What an amazing story. How could that horrible man actually argue to her face that Obama doesn't support infanticide??! Anyway, thanks for posting this. I am going to post it too and link to you!