05 March 2009

Blech!

Thanks to all of you who reminded me to get plenty of rest. I feel like sometimes we do forget because children can pull us this way and that. My Michael gave up his nap at a really early age, and so it makes down time a little harder to find.

I did slow myself down a bit these past couple of days. I had off last night from work because of a meeting up at Church, and it was nice to be home by 8 and done for the night.

Tonight is another story. I had a quiet day, only working on laundry, but I am teaching tonight until 10 PM. I am very tired (I woke up at 4 AM and didn't fall asleep until almost 6 AM). I am also extremely nauseous (I wish that this morning/all the time sickness would be over! Almost there!) Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through my sessions!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Therese,
Tonight was the last night of our Parish Mission. I offered my mass for you and the baby! Here's hoping your nausea goes away soon!
You are in my prayers! Hang in there!

Kim H. said...

I think it must be one of "those" weeks because I'm exhausted too and haven't napped all week -- and I'm feeling it. :( My plan is to definitely get a nap tomorrow -- and may be even one on Saturday. I'm beat.

You're almost over the hump. (No pun intended!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon! I am praying for you and the baby!