18 May 2010

HMMMM...

So I have been pretty absent of late. It is just the time of the year I suppose. In the past two weeks, I have finished up an emergency scoring project, scored teacher certification exams, and score the May SAT exams. It's been kind of crazy around here. Yesterday, I went back to teaching as all special projects are done.

We have had some sickness around here. Spring colds. I have it now, and complained to my hubby yesterday that mamas don't get sick days! Feeling a little better today. Drew ended up with a double ear infection because of it. Then, there is sweet Alex. She has the cold, too, but she is also getting 4 teeth at once! She is miserable, and not eating as much as normal. We have a regular schedule of ibuprofen for her. Pray they come quickly!

I am also struggling with ideas to write about. I am still musing on writing about my parents' battles with cancer, but I need to sit with that a bit yet. I have decided to question you all. What would you like to see more of? Family stuff? Faith ponderings? Cooking? Cake decorating? Ideas, people, I need direction!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Allison said...

I'm always for reading more about cooking and recipes. :)

I miss our Recipe Swaps!

Holli said...

I love the recipes too!!

becomewhatyouare said...

I like food.

I love family updates and pictures!

Jamie Jo said...

I like whatever you write. Write what you feel you need to write.

To write about your parents, you have to remember that it puts you back at that time and can be very draining to re-live it. That's why I have not written about some personal stuff people have asked me to do.

cake decorating sounds interesting.....would love to learn how to do that one!

Sarah Oldham said...

Definitely pray about the parent stories. Don't feel like you have to entertain us here, just be YOU. I have loved every entry here . . . so keep it real, girl.

Praying you're all on the mend.
HUGS and Aloha!

gramma2many said...

more of you:)

Gardenia said...

Therese, I enjoy reading all your entries. You've got tidbits of wisdom in all your posts. I enjoy reading about faith formation with our children. but this is your spot, not for our benefit, but for yours. :)